Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Shopping with gratuitous violence

Well Ida Mae and I went out shopping again today, we didn't get a lot done really. She needed me to repair a purse for her that the zipper had come off we had to get some jewelry pliers to repair it. After we got back to my house it was the work of a few minutes to get it repaired.
Anyway I have a few things from her and her boyfriend that they want embroidered so hopefully I can get started on that tomorrow.
I needed a new pair of scissors as mine have come up missing, I got a new pair of Ginghers so I could get their stuff done without having to struggle with the small embroidery scissors that I have. I'm excited to be productive again. I have spent way too much time hanging around laying on the couch, first with my toe infected and not being able to get the infection under control. Then recovering from sipurgery after they cut my big toe off. Here's a couple of pics, one just after surgery, and now healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment